We have been fortunate to work with amazing authors to whom we are dedicated 100 percent. We strive to meet the highest standards—and it shows. When our authors win, we win too!
- Dan Poynter’s Global eBook Award
- Independent Book Publishers Association Ben Franklin Award
- Independent Publisher (IPPY) Book Award
- Independent Publisher Outstanding Book of the Year Award
- Indie Excellence Book Award
- Two International Book Awards
We work with a wide range of clients and budgets, from individual authors, coaches, and entrepreneurs to nonprofits, corporations, and government agencies. Many clients use our services on an ongoing basis, after their books are published, to edit their newsletters, video scripts, blogs, and website content, or to create tie-in products, such as booklets and workbooks.
Following is a sample of our clients:
- Applied Futures (Dept. of Defense and Fortune 500 contractor)
- Barry Moltz (bestselling author and renowned motivational speaker)
- Behrman House Publishing
- Brown Books Publishing Group
- The Build Network (a division of Inc. magazine)
- Celebrity Press
- CS Week Publishing
- Dealertrack Inc.
- Entrepreneur Press
- Exacta Translations (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Florida Governor Rick Scott
- Gotham Ghostwriters
- GrowBiz Media
- How They Sell Music Publishing (founded by country music star Adley Stump)
- International Council on Active Aging
- King Fish Media
- Marin Bookworks (founded by self-publishing industry leader Joel Friedlander)
- Micah Solomon (bestselling author and international keynote speaker)
- National Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles
- Rhino Records
- Walter Foster Publishing
Check out our project management and editing portfolios for examples of books and
other media endeavors to which we have lent our skills.